EP. 93 | ROSHAWNNA NOVELLUS, ENRICH HER FOUNDER & CEO
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a financial platform that connects female entrepreneurs with lenders who want to earn a return on their investment while fueling the growth of women-led businesses. Dr. Novellus is a gender equality advocate who believes in economic empowerment and inclusive economic growth.
Dr. Novellus holds a Ph.D. in Systems Engineering, with a Minor in Finance, a Masters of Science in Information Technology emphasizing Information System Engineering, a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management Economics, and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering – achieving Summa Cum Laude in each.
Roshawnna served on the Commission on Women for the City of Atlanta and was honored as one of the Women Who Means Business by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, one of the 40 Under 40 by Georgia Trend, one of the Top 25 Disruptors and Innovators in Tech, one of the 27 Black Founders and Investors to watch by PitchBook, and LinkedIn Top Voice #5 in Technology.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE
- PPP Funding has run out, what’s next for Small Business funding?
- Starting a business during COVID, Is it a good idea?
- Steps to re-strategize during this pandemic
- How Small Businesses can stay connected to their customers
- How she secured 600K in funding for her college education
- How EnrichHer was created and who it supports
- #1 trick to help you overcome self-doubt
CONNECT WITH ROSHAWNNA
Connect with Roshawnna on LinkedIn |https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshawnna
Learn more about EnrichHer | https://www.enrichher.com/
READY TO GET IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT OF YOUR CAREER? BOOK YOUR CAREER BREAKTHROUGH CALL WITH CRYSTAL TODAY!