EP. 98 | DEONJALA WILLIAMS, HEART & A HEAT PRESS FOUNDER
Deonjala Williams is the founder of Heart and a Heat Press, an online business educational platform. With over 12 years of entrepreneurial and retail experience, Deonjala teaches her community how to launch their own profitable T-Shirt printing business in 60 days or less.
Deonjala, known more commonly as “Dee”, has had years of corporate employment in retail where she gained significant experience in business, processes and people management. But this didn’t really satisfy her sense of calling, her love of teaching and the drive to build something lasting. Unbeknownst to her boss at the time, she had been planning her exit from the 9-5 for some time when she handed in her resignation letter with great satisfaction. She went on to found Dee’s Sweet Tees and develop Heart and a Heat Press, changing her and thousands of other people’s lives in the process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN EPISODE 98
- An important lesson about failure
- Who Dee had in her circle that prevented her from giving up
- What ultimately lead Deonjala to take the leap of faith and leave her 9-5; plus her advice if you are contemplating that transition
- How to handle naysayers and those closest to you who may not understand your vision and drive
CONNECT WITH DEE
RESOURCES FROM DEONJALA
- Beginner Printer Source Guide: https://startup.heartandaheatpress.com/bpsource-guide
- Hocus Pocus Squad Goals Download: hocuspocus.heartandaheatpress.com/freedownload
Advance your career (without selling your soul or sacrificing time with your loved ones), book your Career Breakthrough Call with Crystal today!