EP. 97 | BRITTANY MODELL, REGISTERED DIETITIAN & FOUNDER OF BRITTANY MODEL NUTRITION & WELLNESS
Brittany Modell is our guest today. Brittany, is a Registered Dietitian based in Manhattan. She is the founder of Brittany Modell Nutrition and Wellness where she helps women stop yo-yo dieting and make peace with food and their bodies. Brittany also partners with businesses as a Nutrition Advisor.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN EPISODE 97
- How critical it is to stay true to yourself and your values as you decide whether to accept or decline clients.
- The key to tackling impostor syndrome when you know you have the skill set required
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, what is it and how it can help you build a growth mindset
- How our habits with food have a direct correlation to what’s happening in our lives, (learn a tool that can help)
CONNECT WITH BRITTANY
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, here are two of the websites I found with information on CBT. Plenty of other resources can be found online, at your local library or through your trusted medical professionals.
- Bright Line Eating
Are you burned out or bored in your career? Are you afraid you’ve hit a glass ceiling? Book your Career Breakthrough Call with Crystal today!