You're Missing Out
Right now, ambitious, high-achieving women are taking control of their careers, trading boredom and burnout to build and grow a sustainable and profitable business doing work that lights them up. If this isn't you, you're missing out.
Schedule your 90-Day Notice Strategy Session and discuss how you can go from employee to thriving entrepreneur and in the shortest amount of time.
73% of Women Are Unsatisfied in Their Career
NEED MORE PAY
DESIRE A MISSION THEY BELIEVE IN
HIT GLASS CEILING
Stop settling & start creating the business you are passionate about!
You're a high achiever, wildly ambitious, damn good at what you do, and you're well compensated for it...yet you are bored, uninspired and have this aching desire more!
More Income. More Impact. More Freedom.
Before you turn in your 90 day notice, you should have a Transition Plan in place so that you don't burn out or go broke AND one that aligns with your demanding schedule because if you are anything like my clients, time is a luxury you just don't have.
Here are 5 must-haves your Transition Plan should include:
- A deadline and commitment to yourself
- Your business niche and ideal client
- Your business budget and cashflow strategy
- A super simple and replicable system to get paying clients (your pipeline to build momentum in your business and make it sustainable)
- A mindset strategy to help you tackle fear, limiting beliefs and added resistance that happens when you shift from employee to entrepreneur (do not overlook this!)
If you are ready to quit your 9-5 in 90 days and are looking for a proven system with high levels of support...schedule your 90-Day Notice Strategy Session Today
Why Crystal Layland?
Crystal Layland is the founder of 90-Day Notice, a 12 week intensive coaching program for high achieving, ambitious women who are ready to quit their corporate career and build their highly successful service-based business within 90 days.
Her mission is to accelerate the professional advancement and economic progression of women in the shortest time possible.